To nurture Elim Kids to be creative and independent thinkers as well as to prepare them for a journey of life-long learning.
At Elim Kindergarten, we provide a conducive environment for the children's total learning experience involving the heart, head, and hands. We believe in nurturing and empowering them to:
- Love God and love Singapore
- Develop good Christian values, principles and habits
- Become self-motivated learners and be able to face the world with confidence
- Express themselves with confidence and clarity in two languages and in the arts
- Show friendship and respect for others regardless of their racial, religious, or social background
- Ignite that 'spark' within them through love, care and encouragement
- Develop personal and social skills
Our programme is designed to give Elim Kids practice in the skills required for successful beginnings in reading, writing and number work.
We aim to provide a variety of experiences that foster the child’s emotional, social, physical and intellectual development.
We offer Reading Programme in English and Chinese for every pupil.
Registration is open for:-
|Pre-Nursery||2 to 3 years old|
|Nursery||3 to 4 years old|
|Kindergarten 1||4 to 5 years old|
|Kindergarten 2||5 to 6 years|
PRE-NURSERY, NURSERY K1 &K2 CLASS TIMES
- Morning Session: 8.30 am to 12.00 noon
- Afternoon Session: 12.15 pm to 3.45 pm
For enquiry please contact Mrs Dorothy Ting @ 98318784 (Principal)